Business for Democracy: A conversation on Voter and Election Engagement + Responsible Business Strategy
Join ASBC on Wednesday, September 23rd at 2PM EDT for a crucial conversation on voter + election engagement and the business community’s role. ASBC is committed to building a sense of urgency and collective action in order to increase voter turnout this election and make sure voter participation is accessible and inclusive for all. Topics will include business strategy for voter engagement through all our communities, and how to continue building together to strengthen our democracy.
We are pleased to have an incredible line-up of speakers to discuss these crucial matters:
- Rudy Arredondo, President and CEO, Latino Farmers and Ranchers
- Ashley Orgain, Global Director Advocacy and Sustainability, Seventh Generation
- Tom Sheridan, President, The Sheridan Group, author, The Good do Better
- Heather Booth, Director of Progressive and Senior Outreach, Biden for President
- Rhett Buttle, Founder, Public Private Strategies
- Carolyn Pincus, American Sustainable Business Council, Moderator
ASBC has provided resources made available on our website for all business leaders looking to strengthen their engagement with their communities on all aspects of voter registration, turn-out, poll-working and more. We are happy to work with you to support your efforts. We are encouraging everyone to share this information with their networks. Let’s all help democracy work!