To join ASBN, please review the membership criteria below and then click here to join
Prospective and existing members must meet the following criteria to remain a member in good standing:
- Members identify as one of the following: 1) Incorporated Business (enterprises of all sizes, from sole proprietor to multi-national, privately owned or publicly traded); 2) Impact Investor (including individuals, groups, funds, family offices, foundations); 3) Organizations or Associations (those representing businesses, investors, and/or entrepreneurs). Select exited, retired, and serial entrepreneurs will also be considered for membership.
- Members agree to pay monthly or annual dues at the designated level.
- Members agree with, are actively working towards, and are supportive of ASBN’s mission and vision statements.
- Members agree to not work against or fund activities that are contrary to ASBN policy objectives. Any member at their own discretion may choose to support an ASBN campaign if they wish to do so.
- Members must conduct themselves in a professional and collaborative manner when engaging with or representing ASBN. Members must treat each other with mutual respect and justice both on an individual and an organizational level. This extends to invited speakers, event attendees, funders, supporters, staff, event and venue staff, and guests. Members agree to uphold our community agreements: 1) INTEGRITY: We act with integrity and honor our commitments.; 2) VALUES: We integrate our values into our daily work.; 3) RESPECT: We treat everyone with respect.; 4) INCLUSION – We work together to create an inclusive, welcoming community.
Note: A violation of any one or more of the above is grounds for termination.