IC Member – $2,500 per year
- Must be an SEC-Accredited investor
- Includes two membership seats
- For experienced individuals with or without prior investing experience looking to add impact to their investment portfolio, provide advice and coaching to companies, or get involved in a company.
- Access to Investors Circle investment opportunities
- Access to working groups
IC Community Member - Rates vary – please contact Jillian Gerstley to learn more.
- This level is for non-accredited individuals who would like the chance to learn about impact investing and have the opportunity to network with our members and sponsors.
- IC community members can be students, future investors, or entrepreneurs. Please note that entrepreneurs will not be able to surpass Investors Circle’s regular screening process.
- Individuals may participate in sourcing deal flow, participating in pitch meetings, and assisting investors in due diligence. Community level members may not invest at this level.