Georgia Runoff Elections
Please share this crucial runoff election information with Georgia residents you know, including any who will be age 18 by January 5!
To vote in the runoff elections for two U.S. Senators for Georgia:
- Before December 7, register to vote – or make sure your registration is on record – at https://registertovote.sos.ga.gov/GAOLVRBallots
- If you want to vote by mail (or by dropping your ballot in an official ballot box), request a ballot at https://ballotrequest.sos.ga.gov/ Georgia will begin mailing ballots to voters starting Nov. 18.
- After you’ve filled out your ballot and taken it to an official ballot box, U.S. Postal Service mailbox or USPS post office, check to be sure your vote is received at https://georgia.ballottrax.net/voter/
- If you want to vote in person (ballot provided on site), early voting starts Dec. 14 and continues for 16 days. Find early voting polling place locations and times at https://www.mvp.sos.ga.gov/MVP/mvp.do
- If you can serve as a poll worker, please visit https://georgiapollworkers.sos.ga.gov/Pages/default.aspx
Ballots must be received by 7 pm on Jan 5 to be counted, so send/turn in in your completed absentee ballot as quickly as you can. For in-person voting, polling places close at 7 p.m. on Jan. 5.
If you would like to be a part of ASBC’s collective effort on getting out the vote, please contact Carolyn Pincus at email@example.com