Purpose and Profit- George Serafeim with Jeffrey Hollender
Are purpose and profit in conflict, or can both be achieved simultaneously with the right mindset and tools? What are the forces that are reshaping the relationship between the two? What can we all do to strengthen the relationship between purpose and profit as entrepreneurs, managers, employees, consumers, and investors? Watch The American Sustainable Business Network’s Jeffrey Hollender in conversation with distinguished Harvard Business School Professor George Serafeim about his new book, Purpose and Profit, which, backed by over 15 years of empirical and field research, provides answers to these fundamental questions that are increasingly defining the business landscape all around the world. The discussion will include topics such as:
– How and why environmental and social issues are becoming increasingly relevant for organizations worldwide;
– The ways that companies can design and implement strategies that generate greater impact;
– The six archetypes of value creation enabled by these new trends;
– The role of investors in driving greater recognition of ESG issues; and
– How we can all look at the choices we make and careers we pursue in a way that maximizes purpose and profit in our own lives.
Post new comment