What does it mean to be a member of Investors Circle?
Investors Circle is a business movement to create a more just, equitable, and prosperous economy.
Over the last 35 years, we have pioneered the impact investing movement and moved over three hundred million dollars into values-aligned startups. Join us as we invest in the companies that will shape our future.
You belong with Investors Circle
We believe in funding diverse and underrepresented entrepreneurs who are finding simple solutions to complex problems. Our investors are industry and sector agnostic. We have invested in everything from agtech to edtech to food based companies. We get excited by storytellers who can share how they plan to change the world, and then our investors use their capital, connections and time to help make that entrepreneur’s vision a reality.
Each year Investors Circle catalyzes upwards of ten million dollars into pre-seed, seed, and series A companies. We invest in companies with an explicit expectation of measurable social and environmental returns. Join us as we invest to create a global economy that is regenerative, just, and prosperous for everyone.
*While you need to be an accredited investor to participate in our pitch meetings, all of our educational opportunities are available to the entire ASBN community.
Investors Circle Member Benefits
- Be on the forefront of impact innovation by meetings entrepreneurs and gaining access to extensive startup database
- Participate in monthly investor only pitch meetings
- Collaborate on the due diligence of innovative early-stage ventures
- Invest your time, money, and expertise alongside peers
- Attend ASBN and IC seminars, lectures, masterclasses, intimate conversations, and networking
- Complimentary membership with the Angel Capital Association (ACA)
“Many of my peer investors have become dear friends. I value the exposure to a variety of sectors and industries, to learn from and be inspired by entrepreneurs.”
– Babbie Jacobs, NY Chapter President
Join Investor Led Working groups