Sustainability in Packaging Conference
Sustainability in Packaging US 2020: Making Sustainable Packaging A Commercial Reality will provide expert content and key insights from some of the top brand owners, CPG’s, retailers, packaging manufacturers, government regulators, and NGO’s who are making moves in the sustainable packaging space. Join ASBC staff and members!
Kicking off the conference, attendees will have the opportunity to attend 3 pre-conference workshops:
- The Future of Plastics
- Compostable and Recyclable: Breaking Down the Challenges
- Fireside Chat: Live Consumer Panel Workshop.
This 3-day program will feature presentations on:
- Brunching with Brands: How will [sustainable] packaging change over the next 5-10 years? featuring panelists from Hasbro, TemperPack, Wayfair, and Whirlpool
- Tough conversations and insights in the Packaging Ecommerce World by Coty Inc.
- How digital packaging reduces environmental impact by HP Inc.
- Designing Sustainability into the Production Process to Accelerate a Circular Economy by DS Smith
- Don’t Get Blind-Sided By The Next “Straw” Ban: How To Better Monitor Sustainability by Industry Intelligence and much more!